Genealogy research can take many forms, depending on what you want to accomplish and how much personal time you want to spend. If you want to do it yourself, I can work with you to show you how to do your own research. If you don't want to do any of the research yourself, I can certainly do the entire job for you. If this is the way you want to go, then the following items will be addressed:
- We will analyze what you have, with regards to existing information and documentation
- We will define your research goals and what you want accomplished
- Together we will define a research plan
- I will prepare an electronic database for your information
- I will conduct the research necessary to achieve your goals
- I will give you frequent status reports on my research
- I will compile and analyze all the data that has been and is being collected
- I will deliver a final report to you that meet your goals.
- If you wish to publish your information to the web, I can certainly do that also.