This HORROCKS One-Name-Study is registered with the Guild for One Name Studies located in the United Kingdom.
The objectives of this study are:
- To collect all references to the HORROCKS surnames and there variants, Horrox, Horricks, and Horrock, at any place and for anytime period.
- To create an archive of HORROCKS data for the benefit of those research the HORROCKS surname.
- To establish and publish a list of people researching HORROCKS families and their research interests.
- To encourage those research similar lines to work together to establish their common descent.
- This data will be shared with whoever is interested. It is also my intent to correlate all submitted records to try to help researchers connect families.
I will accept all forms of data, in any format. However, GEDCOM and EXCEL files are preferred.
This one name study will only work with your contributions................
This being said, there are also other interesting thing about the HORROCKS surname. Things like the origins of the surname, how many there are of us in the world, where we live, what our migration patterns are, etc.